Sizes 34 to 50
Sewing level: 3/4
BEA is a super comfy, ample overcoat. Its sleek yet easy-going style looks great in almost any type of fabric. Denim? Washed linen? Or how about giving a daring parachute-type fabric a go? BEA has raglan sleeves, a hood, lining, and large welt pockets with flaps. The sewing techniques aren’t difficult but require precision, making it an intermediate to advanced project. Ties on the hood and at the bottom allow a quick change in style when worn.
- Fabric: 270 cm long x 140 cm wide
- Lining: 200 cm
- 4 m tie for bottom and hood (0.5 cm to 0.7 cm in diameter)
- 7 sewn-on snap fasteners (1.5 cm to 2 cm in diameter)
- 4 eyelets (1 cm to 1.2 cm in diameter)
- 4 cord locks
- Optional: A bit of fusible interfacing to reinforce the eyelet, snap fasteners, and piping.
Fabric suggestionsGabardine, washed linen, oilcloth, denim, waterproof fabrics
Pattern drafted for a 165 height.
Sizing chartTo know your size: take your measurements naked (no ease) then compare with the chart below.
|Tour de bras||25,6||26,8||28||29,2||30,4||31,6||32,8||34||35,2|