Sizes 34 to 46
Sewing level: 4/4
Ernest is a structured “Swinging London” coat. Your choice of a long or short version to make it perfect for any outfit. Its Peter Pan collar, distinctive lines, welt pockets in the seams and box pleat at centre back rate it level 4/4. Ideal with short 60s skirts in its long version or with trousers in its short version, it is also suitable for day and night depending on the chosen material.
PDF Pattern FR/ENG
Sewing Guide + Format A4 + Format A0
- 270 cm of 140 cm wide fabric
- 200 cm of de 140 cm wide lining
- 150 cm of fusible interfacing
- Matching buttons (4,5 or 6 as preferred)
- 210 cm of 140 cm wide fabric
- 170 cm of 140 cm wide lining
- 90 cm of fusible interfacing
- Matching buttons (3 or 4 as preferred)
Fabric suggestionsWool, denim, gabardine.
Pattern drafted for a 165 height.
Sizing chartTo know your size: take your measurements naked (no ease) then compare with the chart below.