10.50€ – 16.00€
Sizes 34 to 50
Sewing level: 3/4
The ESTELLA jacket has a sleek look and is comfortable to wear. It matches perfectly with a pair of jeans, a dress, or a long skirt. Keep it on hand during chilly summer evenings. Use linen, wool, jacquards, or denim — let your imagination go wild! Add a bit of embroidery or a vintage broach for a personal touch. We recommend a cotton lining for more breathability when worn over light clothes.
PDF Pattern FR/ENG
Sewing Guide + Format A4 + Format A0
- 175 cm long x 140 cm wide fabric (for all sizes)
- 125 cm long x 146 cm wide lining (you will need an additional 65 cm for sizes 48 and 50)
- 65 cm long x 75 cm wide fusible interfacing
- 3 matching buttons (3 cm in diameter)
- 3 sets of invisible sew-on snap fasteners (2 cm in diameter)
Fabric suggestionsLinen, supple denim, jacquard, light wool, etc.
Pattern drafted for a 165 height.
Sizing chartDetermining your size: Take your measurements undressed (no ease) then compare with the chart below (in centimeters).