Sizes 34 to 46
Sewing level: 4/4
Julia is a modern tailored jacket, on the short side and without closure, very on trend. With princess seams on the back, darts on the front, faux welt pockets, a thin and long tailored collar, shoulder yokes and a lining, the Julia jacket is, in this new improved version, the jacket of all challenges. Ready, set, sew!
PDF Pattern FR/ENG
Sewing Guide + Format A4 + Format A0
- Fabric A / Main fabric: 120 cm x 140 cm width
- Fabric B (collar / front and back inserts / hem insert): 50 cm x 140 cm width
- Fabric C (collar facing / front and back hem facings / sleeve hem facings / shoulder yokes): 50 cm x 140 cm width
- Interfacing: 140 cm x 70 cm
- 1 cm thick batting: 30 cm x 40 cm (or small shoulder pads)
Fabric suggestionsThin wool, cotton twill, denim…
Pattern drafted for a 165 height.
Sizing chartTo know your size: take your measurements naked (no ease) then compare with the chart below.