Sewing Level: /4
JEANNETTE is a jumpsuit with a “fashion mechanic” look to it.
It comes in two pattern heights (over and under 1 m 65 cm), and its high waistline adds length to any figure. Wear JEANETTE tighter or looser at the waist using the tie. A two-part closing system using a zipper and button tab adds to its originality.
JEANETTE’s casual-chic style is displayed best with denim or washed linen.
- Sizes 34 to 42: Fabric: 250 cm long x 140 cm wide
- Sizes 44 to 50: Fabric: 265 cm long x 140 cm wide
- 35 cm non-separating zipper for under 165 cm height pattern or 40 cm non-separating zipper for over 165 cm height pattern.
- Six matching buttons (1.2 cm in diameter)
- 120 cm tie for waist (5 to 10 mm in diameter)
Fabric suggestionsDenim, linen, gabardine, etc.
Pattern drafted for a 165 height
Sizing chartDetermining your size: Take your measurements undressed (no ease) then compare with the chart below (in centimeters)