Sizes 34 to 46
Sewing level: 4/4
Léonard is a long oversized coat, with wide sleeves to accommodate thick winter sweaters, and a tight tailored collar to keep you warm. Inspired by workshop coats, its slightly loose cut will give you a cool yet chic figure, whether worn with trainers or a smart outfit. Use wool fabric to make a winter coat, or a more drapey fabric for mid-season.
- 285 cm of 140 cm wide fabric.
- 160 cm of 140 cm wide lining.
- (For size 46, take 80 cm more fabric and lining.)
- 110 cm of fusible interfacing
- 4 matching buttons (of the size you want)
Fabric suggestionsWoolen garmen (drapey), denim, tencel
Pattern drafted for a 165 height.
Sizing chartTo know your size: take your measurements naked (no ease) then compare with the chart below.